Monday, July 7, 2008

San Diego

I am pretty bad about posting things when they happen... This post has been sitting here for the past 2 weeks, I've just been too busy and lazy to finish uploading all the pics, there's so many I can't decide. Click HERE to see the latest picture gallery of my "excursions" here in Cali.

So... Here's the basic low down on what happened a few weeks ago...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have this cousin. She is married and has a son. They're pretty much amazing.



I met up with them in San Diego on Saturday. They needed a break from the heat, and I needed a break from LA.

We started out at the Fish Market, down next to the USS Midway Museum... We looked at boats and raging waters, ate some fish and went about our way.



Who doesn't remember this old famous WWII photo? I think every girl at one point in time wishes she was this woman. Ahh... How romantic.



Well, someone or some- bodies made it into a huge statue. Pretty cool I guess. Fits the scenery really nice. Gives it that old time feeling. :-}


(this is my b&w version.)

We then headed out to a place called Balboa Park. Probably one of the nicest places I've seen in a long time. We went into the car museum... I found a pretty awesome El Camino. It reminded me of my dad.


Isn't she purty pops?!


Then I found this little munchkin...



We later went on and traveled throughout Balboa Park and played around in this really cool fountain... actually... Ben did.



Later, we ventured out for a ride around San Diego. It's a very neat area I must say. Seems to be more laid back than L.A. We later met up with one of David's firend's for supper and had an interesting time... then ate some yummy yogurt. It's just so much I can't keep up! Haha... There's a TON of pictures from this trip, but don't forget to click HERE to see all of the other pictures!

I wonder what the next meeting will be like????
hmmm....
?

No comments: