Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby KIWI.

Many of you may not know this, but I'm sure most of you do...
My sister is preggers, and I'm gonna be an AUNT!
They call the baby KIWI.
uh huh.



We're not sure what exactly this "KIWI" is yet, but what I do know it's gonna be a pretty awesome kid. I don't think this whole being an "Aunt" thing had kicked in yet until I saw my sister the other night. She's got a basketball hanging out in her belly now. It's crazy... Last time I saw her she barely had a speed bump... Now it's just hanging out saying, "Look at Me!! Look at Me!!" I have to say I was pretty excited. I'm glad I can be here to experience these very surreal, special moments w/ my sister and her hubby. I can't imagine having some kind of alien of a thing, that apparently is a human, growing inside of me. I've heard crazy stories... and I sometimes wonder what it will be like, but at other times, I think I'd be better off just not knowing... I know women were built to carry such things inside for 9 months, there's a unique bond there that grows between a mother and a child, I don't fully get it, but seeing my sister talk to her KIWI all the time, makes me think she's a little nuts sometimes, but it's just that bonding moment they go through... And seeing that, makes me think twice about really wanting that desire to become a mommy myself one day. I can't wait to meet baby KIWI.
I'd really like to know what it is so we can call it something other than a fuzzy fruit.

Hurry up KIWI.... We wanna know what you are!!!


No comments: