Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is Halloween!

So I work with a bunch of weirds... But they're a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures from work... but you can check out more HERE.






I decided to go as the Morton Salt Girl.




My roomie went as the Sock Monkey- Which fit her perfect!



And my old roomie went as a Crazy Cat lady.



My other friend didn't go as anything... lame! But she's still just as beautiful... To me she looked like a Mexican Doll! bahah... hey- no one really has to know right?



Honestly- All we did was just eat and go up to my favorite spot near my sister's house. We decided that would be the safest... and it was fun. Especially when you get to the restaurant and they sit you down in the furthest booth-- away from any human contact, and then eventually sit more people down w/ kids, make the kids cry b/c the "human" monkey scared them, have a mixture of characters and a camera...
Oh Good Times.







It's been a while since I've laughed that hard...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just one comment: I wished we lived closer to one another. This looks like so much fun! You're a hoot!