Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patches and Experimentations.

I got to meet up w/ my cousin and her son again... We decided to go to a pumpkin patch... There were too many to choose from-- so I just posted my favorites! I just love this kid.





He's also picked up something odd... It's so wrong-- but so hilarious if you know the story.
These are the pictures that will haunt him the rest of his life and maybe just end up in his SR year yearbook.... bahah...




This is NOT photo- shopped- He only points with his middle finger w/ his right hand... Mel will see it and say "Point w/ the other hand..." and he'll point w/ his left hand w/ the pointer finger... it's really odd... He's not a bad kid I swear! Bahah...





I also asked the lady at the checkout counter if these corn thingys were edible. She looked at me like I was nuts and said...
"Well....... Not really.... But put one in your microwave and watch what happens."
Why I took her advice I don't know-
But later that week, my roomie and I did the unthinkable...
and put a whole dried up corn thingy into my microwave.
This was the outcome:





Sadly... It was very amusing that evening. You just had to have been there I suppose.
:-}

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! So, I shouldn't have read your blog during my really boring finance class, because it made me laugh out loud (literally), and I almost got in trouble. Good thing I sit in the back of class and the professor doesn't know my name. Your pictures tell stories SO well! I feel like I was there.

Chinese girls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lesa said...

He's adorable!!
I miss them...
And you!
I think I should just run away and show up on your doorstep. Haha...